Saturday 16 January 2016

Tip Toe Through the Tulips......

Yes another song title as the post title. Maybe you are not old enough to know this song. Not sure I am either! Well this song came to mind when I first saw the stamp set from SU used to create this card. I have made this card for my mum's birthday tomorrow. She won't see this as she doesn't know about my blog. To be fair my blog is new and I haven't shared the news of me having a blog with my family yet. Is that weird that I haven't told them yet?



I love this 3 step stamping set  Lotus Blossom from SU to create the flowers. I used 3 inks for the tulip head all from SU. They are so saffron, crisp cantaloupe and calypso coral, as well as pear pizzazz for the flower stem and sentiment. CS used is crumb cake, whisper white and calypso coral. I also scattered on some rhinestones. The center tulip is popped up with some foam tape to give a bit of dimension to the card.



I made another card with the same stamp set.














Here are the 2 cards together.
The larger card is for my mum and the smaller card will go in my card box. I keep cards in this box for  when I need a card in a rush.














Is this the kind of information  you would like to read about? When I'm blurfing (blog surfing) I always like to know what people use to make particular creations. Whether it's a card, 3D item, scrapbook layout, recipe. Well with a recipe it's a given you would want to know how they made it,  you would need a list of ingredients. Anywhoo, that's it from me for today.

Hoping your day is fabulous!
Cheers Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment