Monday 27 June 2016

Craft stash holders



Hello on this fine and sunny day. Don't let that sun fool you, it's still very chilly here in Melbourne, after all it's our winter.

Well as you can see I have been very busy making holders for my crafting stash. I have made ten of these beauties in three different sizes. I spied the most wonderful video tutorials on Pootles. Sam from Pootles has done a whole series of posts, with video tutorials on I think  four  different sized versions of these. She is absolutely brilliant! All her videos are about twelve minutes long, all measurements are given out during the tutorial and are also written on her blog. I made two extra large thinlets holders, three framelits holderand five embossing folder holders. Click on the highlighted words to take you directly to those posts for the video tutorials and measurements.


Yes I made five embossing folder holders! Don't call Hoarders just yet, two are holding said embossing folders, one is for holding stampin up pearls, another for holding diamante/rhinestones and one for holding linen thread and bakers twine ( the bakers twine wrapped on card). Here are some extra photos.


What do you think of the DSP? I think  it's pretty awesome. I liked the bright mat behind the dsp, what do your think? It didn't take me long to whip up all ten boxes, probably less than 30 minutes all up, which is not bad if you ask me!


I hope you visit Pootles, Sam has an absolute plethora of fantastic ideas with both 3-D items and cards. She is da-bomb! 

Cheers Donna :) 

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sam! Glad you liked my spin on your idea. Cheers Donna :)

    ReplyDelete