Thursday 7 July 2016

Baby Bear



Hi there!

Here is a set of  4 lovely 10 by 10" thank you cards.

I am quite besotted with the Baby Bear stamp from Stampin Up at the moment. So much so I have made a heap of cards that I will show you over the next few posts. I have seen so many cards on Pinterest with this stamp set and was inspired by Carolyn's card. Click HERE to see the card that inspired mine..

 I was going to stamp the image directly onto the thick white  card, which is what I did. Unfortunately in my zest to ensure the image was completely stamped, I applied a little too much pressure when applying the ink and then stamping the image. So much so that I  got a nasty over inking around the edge of the stamped image. These images were to good to waste, so I cut out  3 of the bears. Only one image had stamped perfectly. Hence 3 of the bears are popped up onto dimensionals. Which you can just see from the photo below. 





 I stamped the bears with soft suede, crumb cake and sahara sand ink. The greeting was stamped in calypso coral, with calypso coral thick bakers twine wrapped around the spine of the card.





So what do you think? Cute right? 

Don't forget to come back to see more cards featuring Baby Bear.

Cheers Donna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment