Tuesday 20 December 2016

Christmas Gifts

Hi there, 
here are some more Christmas gift treat holders. I made these for the lovely people who work at my local bakery. They are so lovely and very friendly, so I like to give them a little something at Christmas and Easter. They are  a "sunny boy" shape for those if us in Australia or for overseas folk a sour cream container. 



I managed to fit three chocolates into each container. I stamped  some cute gingerbread men and gave them a water colour wash with a brown coloured ink. Once dry I used a white gel pen to put on the face and icing! The sentiment and gingerbread man stamp were a gift with a craft magazine, I can't remember which magazine and I no longer have the magazine.



The paper was Candy Cane Lane designer series paper from Stampin' Up. The tag was cut with the Scalloped Tag Topper punch from Stampin' Up and the ribbon was also from SU.



Here they all are all ready to be delivered.


Thanks for stopping by.

  I hope your Christmas and new Year are filled with good health and much happiness. 🎅

Cheers Donna 🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment